Credit Cards (American Express, Discover, Mastercard or VISA)
may be used for payments of your Property Tax, Water and Sewer bill, or Wellness Center memberships.

You may pay online at:


Call   1-800-272-9829 (1-800-2PAY-TAX).  For phone payments, use Jurisdiction Code 6706.

- Will give you 3 payment options.  (Choose #3 Other Payments)
- Enter 6706 (Jurisdiction Code)
- Select Payment Option  (#1 for City or #2 for Water & Sewer)
- Enter Bill # for City or Account # for Water & Sewer
- Enter your telephone number
- Etc. (Additional detailed info)

After authorization of your payment, you will be given a confirmation number that you should keep for your records.

Official Payments charges the consumer a nominal fee for this service.

City of Darlington, WI
Paying Municipal Bills with Credit Cards